The county clerk is also the ex officio registrar of voters, ex officio clerk of the Board of Supervisors, commissioner of marriages, county parking agent and Local Agency Formation Commission executive officer. Please contact us by email.
Marriage Licenses and Passports will be available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please call (530) 694-2281 or email.
Services provided by the County Clerk's Office include:
- Issuing marriage licenses, filing fictitious business name statements, processing passport applications, administering and filing oaths of office and statements of economic interests, filing grand jury reports, filing power of attorney statements
- Processing and maintaining all board records and agendas, attending and taking minutes at sessions of the board and its affiliated agencies (including Board of Equalization, Local Transportation Commission, and Water Agency)
- Maintaining local appointments list and processing applications for board-appointed commissions (Planning Commission, Library Commission, Commission on Aging, etc.)
- Registering voters in the county and maintaining voter files, verifying petitions, filing campaign statements, conducting elections in the county
- Receiving parking violation payments and processing appeals