- Feature Links
Every attempt has been made to ensure the information contained herein is valid at the time of publication. Alpine County however, reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements at any time and without notice. In addition, Alpine County disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.
The County web site includes hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet that are neither controlled by, sponsored by nor endorsed by Alpine County. These links are included to provide access to organizations whose expertise may be of value as an educational or reference tool, or because they may be related to the mission of Alpine County. Alpine County takes no responsibility for the views, content or accuracy of any such linked information, nor do we endorse any content or product that may be advertised, described or noted on any related sites or their links. This notice applies to all material available on this server, linked or otherwise.
While Alpine County provides the information herein to anyone, we retain copyright on all text, graphic images, and other content. This means that you may not: distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Alpine County; "mirror" this information on your server without our permission; or modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system. You may: print copies of the information for your own personal use and; reference this server from your own documents. Commercial use of this material is prohibited without the written permission of Alpine County. In all copies of this information, you must retain this notice and any other copyright notices originally included with such information.
Alpine County reserves all other rights.
- Disclaimer of Liability and Warranties
- You understand and agree that it is possible that errors and omissions will occur in data input or programming done by The County of Alpine to provide that data. You further understand and agree that it is probable that errors and omissions will occur in the record keeping process, especially when a large number of records are developed and maintained, and that such data may not meet your standards as to accuracy or completeness. Notwithstanding, you agree to take the data "as is", fully expecting that there may be errors and omissions associated with the data.
- You further understand and agree that The County of Alpine makes absolutely no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, thoroughness, value, quality, validity, suitability, condition or fitness for a particular purpose of the data or any programming used to obtain the data, nor as to whether the data is error-free, up-to-date, complete or based upon accurate or meaningful facts.
- You further understand and agree that you forever waive any and all rights, claims, causes of action or other recourse against The County of Alpine for injuries or damages of any type, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from any error or omission in the data or in any programming used to obtain the data, or in any manner arising out of or related to the data retrieved herein. You agree that The County of Alpine shall not be liable to you for any liability, claim, loss, damage, injury or expense of any kind caused or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, by the inadequacy of data obtained from The County of Alpine, by any deficiency of The County of Alpine or your systems, by any delay or failure to provide service, or by any other interruption, disruption or loss to your operations.
- You agree not to provide a copy or partial copy of any data to any other party, including consultants under contract with you, without disclosing that the copy or partial copy was obtained from The County of Alpine and without attaching a duplicate of these Terms and Conditions.