As of June, 2020 Library Staff are working from home. However, the following online services are ready and waiting for you!
- Free Ebooks & Ezines on OverDrive, Enki, and RB Digital
- Apply for a Library Card online. Complete the form then scan (or take a picture of completed form) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll process your application and call with your Library card number so you can access our online resources.
- Free Access to GALE'S eLearning & eTeaching resources-
- Zipbooks are still a great option! You can order Zipbooks in three ways: submit a request online, call the library (530-694-2120) and leave a message, or send an email to email@example.com
- Free full access to the New York Times
- Free full access to Chilton online automobile repair manuals
- Limited tech support may be available by calling 530-694-2120. (Please leave a message) There's only so much we can help with over the phone but we can try!
- Music Fridays online edition are happening every Friday at 2:30! Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get a digital inviteOnline
- Storytime with Angie! can be viewed on our Facebook page. New Stories and Crafts posted weekly!
- Outdoor Kitchen with Don! is also available on our Facebook page. Check back weekly for a new episode featuring great tips and a delicious outdoor-grilling recipe.
- Free digital access to Consumer Reports online. (Username: email@example.com Password: library2)
- 24/7 WiFi is always available outside both libraries (Markleeville and Bear Valley)
Take good care, and we’ll see you all on the other side of this J