UPDATED OCTOBER 2022
The Library is OPEN!
Masking is optional but recommended
Ask about our 3D Printer!
Click HERE for the Alpine County General Plan with Amendments made to Bear Valley Village in 2012
"Hiking Guide for Ebbetts Pass, Lake Alpine Areas"
Tom & Dolores Ward & Jim & Trish Fedderly!
Need Driving Directions? Check this out! OPENSTREETMAP
- 1 public computer with a DSL connection and print & scan capabilities
- Photocopy and fax services
- NEW! 3D Printer (Lulzbot Mini) View Policy Here
- 24/7 Open Access WiFi signal (indoors & out)
- Free access to over 5,000 free eBook & audio book downloadsfor all ages
- Free access to ChiltonLibrary (DIY Automotive Repair information)
- Online Library Catalog (To sign into your Patron Account, click "login" in upper right corner)
- Zip Books for Rural Libraries (If we don't have the book you need in our collection, in lieu of Interlibrary Loan, we can order your requests through Amazon and have them shipped directly to you - contact library staff for details.)
- Monthly Book Club
- Reference help & services
- Study area and Meeting room with open access WiFi
- A rotating collection of audio books on CD
- Music CDs