September 7, 2021
Markleeville Library is open by appointment (due to staff shortage). COVID protocols are in place. Call 530-694-2120, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 530-721-5097 to make an appointment.
|Tuesday through Saturday|| 9 a.m.|
- 5 p.m.
Discover what's waiting for you at the library!
The Markleeville Library provides the following services:
Free Access to New York Times online
- Lulzbot Taz 6 3D PRINTER (View Policy)
- Free 24/7 public access WiFi
- 6 public access computers
- Free access to eBooks and eZines for all ages
- Free access to ChiltonLibrary (DIY automotive repair information)
- Printer, copier, fax machine (see pricing below)
- Inter-library loans
- Agendas, minutes, and notices for Alpine County BOS & other organizations
- Reference and research services
- Study area and free Meeting Room space
- Monthly book club
- Online Library Catalog (To sign into your Patron Account, click "login" in upper right corner)
- Books - including large print
- Power/kilowatt usage meters available for checkout
- Music CDs
Print, Copy, & Fax Pricing: Black & white printing is charged at .10 per page/side Black & white copying is charged at .25 per page/side Color copying and printing is charged at .50 per page/side Sending a fax is charged at $3.00 per transmission
Receiving a fax is charged at .25 per page
*Copy and print onto letter-sized (8 ½" x 11") plain paper only *Color copying/printing is by request only and completed by staff as time allows
ALPINE DIGITAL BRIDGEA behind-the-scenes look at the creation of our one-of-a-kind computer table.